Dental Implants Turkey
Dental implants provide a strong foundation for permanent or removable prosthesis (replacement teeth) that are made to be same as your natural teeth. They are manufactured from biologically neutral pure Titanium , that is accepted by the human body and these implants fuse with the jawbone to form a secure base for tooth replacement.
There are two types of implants available at our Golden Smile dental clinics. In certain cases, conventional or immediate implants may be followed by immediate loading of crowns and bridges known as immediately loaded dental implants.
- Traditional dental implants are applicable to almost anyone who is looking to replace one, multiple, all missing teeth with a permanent artificial restoration solution.
- Traditional dental implants are done in 2 stages normally in 2 trips about 2 to 3 months apart. (If sinus lifting operation done then it might take longer)
- Traditional dental implants may be done for most types of bone conditions. If there is moderate or severe jaw bone loss, bone grafting may be added during operation.
- Immediate dental implants are also known as one day or same day implants.
- This is the case whereby dental implants is placed during the same time after teeth are extracted. Crowns, bridge, dentures may or may not be placed on during same trip depending on whether immediate loaded implants may be done.
- Immediate dental implants are normally recommended only for cases with good jaw bone conditions.
Golden Smile Dent utilize special surface dental implants for IMMEDIATE LOADING that after 10 days crowns may loaded and in one trip all dental implants procedure complete. Please contact us for further detail and free examinations.